Thursday 10 July 2008

2..0...0.... posts


Ok so this is technically 201 posts I think but we have hit two hundred posts!!!!

So details how is it going with Sarge? Anything new or different?!?!?! Are you reading Hamster's book?

I'm in the process of trying to install the new iPhone software but it's really annoying lol taken like three attempts at a download lol. First time was my fault as i was trying to download itunes for a 64-bit not a 32-bit computer lol.

I wish you could be down here its the River Festival this weekend and it's going to be so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I managed to spam a comment by mistake. Unfortunately when you spam a comment on Blogger you can't them back at all so here is the comment:

hurray for 200 posts! good job! that is quite the achievement! I am only at like, 30. lol, it seems like it will take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to get to 200! ;) Yea get your mom on etsy! Isn't the conversion rate better for you guys? I love the UK. Ah, I'd love to live there. jealous, just a bit : ) Lovely blog! Sorry about your iphone software, that was definitely a pain! Thanks for stopping by the blog! ♥

this was from Danni