Tuesday 13 January 2009

a short update.

oh poo poo poo i've put my foot in about shopoholics do.... oops...... it's not official yet. she was asking me about dates and themes. poo stinks i've messed up! there should be a group on a site you know well after thursday because it's one of her friends birthdays this week and she didnt want to put anything up until that event is over with... i would have thought she would have mentioned it to you already as she had mentioned it to me. I think she's thinking to invite a lot of uni people but i will say no more on the matter until it's official.

I have had a nightmare of a week really. I've been very tired and just getting into the swing of work etc. Went for a nice walk on saturday though... was well needed. I stayed away from home on sunday night for a reason i would rather not discuss here. It meant having to come back home yesterday at 5.30am! i then went to work and didnt sleep well last night. I have a headache today but i think it's due to a mixure of things. I wasnt booked to work anywhere today which is a blessing becuase i can get some sort of order here. We've had a lot of other stuff to deal with of late.

Unless i get a call i am not working tomorrow either but have got a very busy stretch coming up so i want to get my washing and ironing done so that i dont have to do anything during the busier weeks.

big hugs.

No comments: