Saturday 16 August 2008

You are a beautiful Princess

Sweetie!!! I am so sorry that I wasn't there for you!!! I had my phone charged up as much as possible - I would have found a power socket on site and sat there to talk to you.

Me and Dad have been hangin out (I'm now sat in the door way with my phone plugged into the wall so that I can write this post!)

You are welcome at my house anytime just let me know you are on the way and I will get you from the train station or bus station. Let me know you are on your way and I'll get the sofa bed ready or you.

If he doesn't want you it's his lost and mr semi-rights gain!

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

Ok so so it's not saying put up a 10ft high fence and barbed wired. I need to get back to you with a better explanation of what I mean but my notes are in the car and at home.

I know you are in pain sweetie but I want you to know this. God loves you. He made you an amazing beatiful Princess! (Hence the title)

I'm sorry it's a short post but having slept in a tent for a week I keep seizing up mainly down my legs.

I love you girlie!!! I have so much to tell you about soul survivor but I can't A the moment.

Han =D

No comments: