Friday 25 April 2008

Friday

I feel soooo tired! It's 1:30 and I've just got back from being taken out to lunch for my birthday by Auntie Alison.
I got to work this morning and I had a present on my desk from Alison and two recipes for different types of Carrot Cake (Chris has asked me if I will make a cake for his college cell group on Tuesday - I went something along the lines of ok are you trying to poison your group?!?!). So anyway then I sat down and worked hard - apart from when I left the room to check the voicemail I had from you (well it came up with a blocked number - it doesnt put it as Witheld just that it's blocked - so it confused me a bit hehe.)
Anyhoo I need to and carry on doing orders but I plan to take some silly photos in a little while will the Jelly Babies that I have in my bag. ttfn

No comments: