Monday 9 June 2008

Monday again

So I missed out on most of my weekend. On Saturday we had the music workshop where I shone amazingly as a new bassist (5 and a bit weeks paid off!!)

I felt a little ill when I got home but decided that I was tired and would be ok in the morning. I got up and went to church Sunday morning, I didnt feel 100% but thought I was ok - I picked up Abster and swang her round and felt really light headed. So I put her down and went home from church.

I went home and curled up in front of the telly till Chris came home. I then had lunch and went to bed. I slept near enough 1pm through to 8pm minus the odd waking up minutes then pottered about for about an hour but my head was thumping so I got back into bed and just chilled then went back to sleep till 11:30 when Chris came to bed.

Thankfully I feel better today.

Ttfn
Han

1 comment:

Melissa H. said...

Glad you are feeling better!

So, that pj thing sounds fuuny, not funny that she gets wet, but the answer she finds to the problem. I don't have any idea what kind of dress I want, but I do think I will wear Converse for my shoes. Either that or the groom might wear them!

I'm totally cool with being single, I'm not just out looking for a relationship. I must have a similar mind set as the guy you were talking about, I think when God is ready to move me into that direction the guy will show up, or if he is already around I will just start seeing him in a different light. Here's a quote I love on the subject - "Don't chase after a relationship. Run after God and see who's running beside you"