Friday 7 November 2008

Barack Obama - Santa Fe Art District

If you'd asked me over a year ago who Barack Obama was I'd have said I have no idea!

Now I can say he's the President-Elect - after inauguration he's going to be the most powerful man in the world!

I like this quote! It's like saying I can make the change but you've got to help me to get the ball rolling.

I like the idea that Danny Wallace had (well I'm sure someone else thought it up before him but he's the notable one I can remember) on a Friday find one thing you can do for someone else as a random act of Kindness or an AOK as CJ found on one of the Soul Survivor websites.

That AOK can be opening a door, helping your gran with the shopping, going to see a friends because you know that they need a hug,

If every person did a AOK for their neighbour how much better would life be?

No comments: