Thursday 20 November 2008

A Random Meme


I stole this random Meme from Popping Bubbles

 

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? 
I start the water then get in because ours can be scolding hot or freezing cold - it's the only way to make sure its bearable.

2. Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? 
Sometimes but only like the first few times I use it then I just use it! I used to read them more when we had a bath tub but now we just have a shower.

3. Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial? 
No! lol I sing or just over think what I have left to do that day.

4. My youth group have access to my blog so I have to vet some of these Meme's why are some people so rude? lol

5. Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? 
Me and my bro used to have baths together when I was like 4 or 5 because it saved water!

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? 
Yep

7. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? 
Occasionally tends to be the shampoo or the shower gel!

8. How old do you look? 
today i look tired so probably 30! hehe i'm actually 22

9. How old do you act? 
At work 22 at home about 10 and hanging out with my friends kids it varies between 2 and 7 lol

10. What’s the last song you sang? 
Humans by the Killers I think it was on the radio earlier.

11. Have you recently become a member of anything? 
Erm yeah Posterous!

12. What are your plans for the weekend? 
Read and sleep and church I think

13. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? 
Closed. Open is kinda freaky

14. What’s the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? 

She's a politician - does that make her sexy in some geek-ish random way? I guess there are guys out there some where who think she's hot!

15. Does anything on your body itch right now? 

Nope don't think I itch. Have a little tummy ache but I'm ok other than that

16. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? 
Erm, I guess it depends on your type lol!

17. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? 
I don't know. One of my friends thinks that David Tennant is like super lovely! And she also likes Johnny Depp!

18. Does every family have a crazy uncle? 
Erm I have a slightly loopy Aunt - she's loopy in a funny way. I did think my Uncle was about to throttle me or something when I split his coffee - if looks could kill I was dead!

19. Have you ever smuggled something through customs?
Nope

20. Does playing the guitar make a guy more attractive? 
My OH doesn't play guitar he plays violin! lol

21. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? 
Yeah! Bedford Blues Ruggers team!

22. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
Nope - I don't normally see the bottom of the popcorn as my OH eats it!

23. What about in a boat? 
What about what in a boat? I've been rowing in a boat and then fell in the river (well one leg up to my thigh!)

24. Have you ever dated a Goth? 
No dated a metal head and that was kinda enough for me!

25. Can you fix your own car? 
Erm well no. lol. I usually phone my Dad in a bit of a flap! Like I did earlier this week when I got a puncture (I couldn't get the bolts undone! I'm not that pathetic that I don't at least give it a little attempt!)

Posted by email from GodsRock Angel's posterous

1 comment:

Melissa H. said...

Thanks! The graphic on my shirt is a quill and an old typewriter...