Wednesday 15 October 2008

Mum knows best!

Hey people that like to dabble in this little world of the two hannahs.

I have been to the drs this mornin.... without an appointment! I rang to have a triage call with my doctor that saw me through all of my surgical worries. Told him what was goin on and he said i think i need to see you now.

I went and had to wait for him to put me between patients that had appointments. He's worried. Infection has almost certainly come back under the scar (the gap where my apendix used to live). He's given me a course of antibiotics and told me that this is something i will probably notice for the rest of my life. However, he thinks its gonna come open again if the antibiotics dont work in time and that would mean another stay in hospital :(

I wasnt going to go to the drs coz i didnt think it was that bad! just sore but mum said i HAD to at least speak to the dr... glad i did now! At least if the nastiness does happen again i will know why and be a bit more prepared.

I have to go back to the drs at 8am on friday. Fingers, legs, toes and anything else you can cross will be much appreciated.xx

No comments: