Friday 16 May 2008

Here is the end

It's almost the end - we've got about an hour then we're catching the train home. (if we leave now Mum can't collect us from the station as she'll be having her hair done)

The picture is my Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino from Starbucks (in true me style I'm sat cross legged perched on a chair. There was only one comfy chair left and if i'd sat in it then chris wouldn't have had a chair so we're perched at a bar thing watching people run backwards and forwards to the train station which is just over the junction from where we are sat.

There's a scrolling banner on the building next to Starbucks but I can't work out what it means.

North 51 degrees 31 minutes 54 seconds west 51 degrees 31 minutes 58 seconds n513158 w0717 tq305833 I think its latitude and longitude but I don't know what the numbers are at the end.

No comments: