Monday 19 May 2008

Packing

So i've been packing today during my lunch break. The house looks like a bomb site and in away I want to pay someone to sort it for me because it's so annoying. With Chris at college today and tomorrow and then 3 days till we might move I'm packing by the handful. Mum came and help me start on the Kitchen on Saturday which was good because that would probably be my worse room as quite alot of it is church stuff.
 
I've moved onto the little living room and have cleared some of the big bookcase and most of the little one. I have a little cardboard box which is about 10cm wide and the size of an A4 piece of paper and it's got all the VW's that I have had out on display. I will have plenty of photos of boxes and piles of dust and the vaccuum in the doorway because later I will get bored and just take photos rather than pack.
 
I have to get back to work now or I will probably get shot! lol

No comments: