Wednesday 21 May 2008

A Meme

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I don't actually remember! lol. Erm I think it would have been something girlie that I dragged Chris to. Actually I found my ticket!!! It was to go see Son of Rambow. It was so good. Jessica Stevenson as a Brethren Wife is very very funny.

2. What book are you reading?
I tend to start books and then move on to another and come back to it. I'm half way through one of the Kathy Reichs books and half way through Chris Moyles Second Book.

3. Favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit. We have the board game of University Challenge but we haven't played it once since we bought it.

4. Favorite magazine?
Total Film or Empire - depends what mood I'm in. (also free gifts can sway which magazine I buy!) Nearly bought Empire today but it still has the incredible hulk on the front and would probably get lost in the packing.

5. Favorite smells?
Fresh baking and wet just cut grass. Either that or that funny smell you get before a thunder storm - can't really describe it

6. Favorite sounds?
Thunder!! I'm random I can't help it. Either that or the Abster laugh - it's infectious!
7. Worst feeling in the world?
When my best friend goes back home again - Bedford and Mansfield should be closer!

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What...? Who turned the lights on early? It's morning that means work

9. Favorite fast food place?
The Stirfry place we went to in Amsterdam it was lovely

10. Future child's name?
Possibly Daesae then again just Daisy.

11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd….?
Give some to charity, buy a new computer, buy a house and a Smart Car or a Toyota Prius

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, unless you count Chris as one.

13. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool!!!!

14. Favorite drink?
JD and Coke or the blueberry j2o

15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…."?
Go to Manfield and spend a whole week with Han K

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Like a little bit

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Pink

18. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Bedford erm Bedford and Bedford

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Tranpolining or figure skating

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I wasn't sent it I found it on alex's blog (link to follow)

21. What's under your bed?
Rubbish -I've gotta clear out

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I don't believe in reincarnation

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up

25. Favorite place to relax?
Sofa or bed

26. Favorite pie?
Apple

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
Erm not tagging

No comments: