Thursday 27 March 2008

Jelly Babies assembled

My jelly babies wanted to see if you had posted a blog entry - you know if you own up or pose it like "the battery isn't charging" he might be less likely to freak. I MISS YOU - I was tres excited that you my gut have been coming then you said about going to see Tim which was cool because he needed you in a way due to a certain person who has a squishing coming her way. He needed his sister to be there. Anyhoo so tomorrow evening we are off to have a nice family portrait taken for grandma's birthday the idea being we are all in one shot together or something like that - the idea came about from last summer when I did that collage of photos of me jo tori rich and chris hanging out at the park and at our house. 
Anyhoo time to go ttfn x

No comments: