Friday 18 January 2008

I'm getting angry!

Ok, so it was ages ago when i said goodnight to you on here but i am still awake!!!!!

This is the second night in a row that i just simply can not sleep. I've tried alsorts. Lying in the dark... no luck, watchin a film... no luck, reading a book that i have read before in the hope that i dont want to carry on reading... no flaming luck!

It's actually making me feel sad. Tearful sad because i want to sleep. I'm not crying or anything... too tired to do that!

Just thought that if i blog then i would feel like i have said things that i need to say so my mind is clear but i dont actually know what to say.

I've chatted to julie this evenin, will inform u of the convo in my blog later.

Ok blabbing now

blabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblabblab

Anyways night night... again

Kewey out.xx

No comments: